Last modified: September 22, 2021
As part of our commitment, we strive to protect the privacy of visitors to our Website. You can navigate the majority of the Website without giving us any personal information which identifies you. However, sometimes we need additional information about you in order to provide you with information or services you want to receive from us. This Website also offers a variety of interactive features which provide you with a public forum through which you have the ability to provide information about yourself to us and others.
In this digital world, privacy is important to us and should be important to you. We believe in transparency and we provide this notice so that you can understand our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Children Under The Age Of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information about yourself to us on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
In order to improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, we collect several types of information from and about our consumers, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as details of your visits to our Website, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information: (a) directly from you when you provide it to us; (b) automatically as you navigate through the site; and (c) from third parties, for example, our business partners. The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include cookies (or browser cookies), flash cookies, or web beacons.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to complete the transaction for which you provided it;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- for any other purpose to which you may consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, send us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide to us as described herein:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding;
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information: (a) to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; or (b) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of LPA, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any promotional e-mails. Additionally, if we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.